- You don’t know quality when you see it, Penger og poeng, University of Oslo, January 22.
- Kjønnsbalanse i forskningsstillinger og toppledelse, Sintef, Trondheim, December 8.
- Reflections on a gender equality policy, Norsk studentorganisasjonen, November 28.
- Achieving equality: Transforming the HE culture, Liverpool, November 17-18.
- Sex will make your research better. Frempeik, Trondheim, October 24-26.
- Gender equality as a leadership tool. Gender equality and work-life balance, Warsaw, October 9-10.
- Confessions of a male sexist. FEBS-EMBO 2014, Paris, August 30-September 4.
- The positive effects of quotas, Gender Summit 4, Brussels, June 30-July 1.
- Norway’s Committee on Gender Balance in Research, Gender inequality in science, EASP, Amsterdam, July 8.
- Confessions of a male sexist: how implicit bias holds women back, School of Public Policy and Department of Gender Studies, Central European University, Budapest, May 22.
- Actions taken by a university, Robert Bosch Stiftung Exploring quotas workshop, Berlin, May 20-21.
- Melting ice in the high north: how to work smarter for gender balance, Opportunity in Bedrijf, Amstelveen, May 15.
- Confessions of a male sexist: how implicit bias holds women back, Nijmegen gender studies and sexualities lecture, Radboud University Nijmegen, April 10.
- Science: It’s your thing! Concordia College, Moorhead MN, April 7.
- The role of leadership in gendering research, Symposium on gender in research, Leiden University, March 28.
- Confessions of a male sexist: how implicit bias holds women back, Southampton, March 19.
- Confessions of a male sexist: how implicit bias holds women back, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, March 7.
- Confession of a male sexist: how implicit bias holds women back, Research Council of Norway, Oslo, February 4.
- Gender policy in practice, Kennismakers: The 85th anniversary of the Research Council of Flanders, Ghent, December 17.